This is used to gauge and compare strength of past characters, whether they were player controlled or are historical figures.
- Strength - One's physical strength, including such things as how much they are able to lift.
- Durability - Resistance to damage and how much of a beating the person can take before their body caves in.
- Agility - A person's reflexes and speed, such as how fast they can run or react to a swing.
- Magic Power - The capacity of their mana, which essentially acts as the energy that fuels the body and allows for magic as well as physical aspects.
- Magic Damage - The potency of magical attacks and how damaging they are if they come into contact with a target.
- Intelligence - The depth of a character's knowledge, along with how quickly they're able to grasp new concepts.
- Charisma - How convincing a character can be and their ability to work social situations towards their advantage.
- Willpower - The measure of one's ability to "not give up", despite the obstacles presented.
- Luck - How much random chance happens to benefit the character and if destiny is in their favour.
The stats charisma and luck were added on at a later date.
- SSS - At this rank, none other than the creator of Eternia's dimension are able to match. The class has reached the 'power of a god'. Example characters: Kraus and Azrael.
- SS - Close to perfection, surpassing all but a divine few. Example characters: the five Divine Dragons, a perfect Yokai, Arthor Pendragon.
- S - A master of the class, boasting unmatched experience and natural talent. Example characters: Asariel Melym, an Imperfect Yokai, and Eline Sakete.
- A - Close to absolute mastery, marking them as one of the best in that specific class. Only a handful are able to reach this level.
- B - An elite level of ability in the class, proving the person especially talented.
- C - A good ranking, respectable and acknowledged as far as comparisons to the average Magi go.
- D - Above average among Magi, include superhuman swordsman if the class is physical.
- E - The average level of a Magi. It isn't bad, but it's not impressive either.
- F - Nothing remarkable to note, and the person is under average if compared with other Magi.
These are a variety of characters for comparison sake, both controlled by actual players as well as historical figures.
|Strength||Durability||Agility||Magic power||Magic Damage||Intelligence||Willpower|