Magi are extraordinary individuals that are capable of harnessing magical power. Through the use of magical power, a Magi is able to perform feats that would otherwise be impossible, called Magic.

This extends to physical limits, too; a seemingly frail Magi can lift more when they're chanelling their magical power, for example. When magical power isn't being channelled, they are an ordinary human.

All superhumans are considered Magi, even if they only use their physical strength for combat.

Magi charging0

A magi preparing a blast of cosmic energy.


Despite only 2% of Valmasia's human population utilizing magic, all human beings are magic capable. The 2% that exist have shown remarkable potential in comparison to the other 98% of the population. Very few are born with the innate ability to freely wield it -- for the majority, it can take many years of difficult training before the basics have been mastered. As such, most humans opt for a more stable, comfortable life, away from the danger that a career as a Magi tends to come with.

It appears that blood ties heavily impact one's potential for Magic. Children with parents that are Magi are very likely to be gifted in Magic. Going further, if the family is comprised of generations of Magi, the power of blood increases. The royal family, Melym, is an example of this, with over two centuries of Magi.


In the Book of Kraus, it is taught that Magical Power is an extension of one's soul. That through the use of Magic, a person can advance spiritually as well as in power; to, as suggested, find a path towards peace. In one verse for example, Kraus is quoted: "Children of mine, speak not with your tongue, nor the body's movements... Instead, learn of the world using your Soul. Instead, may the world learn of you through your Soul. And with each passing day, find meaning in that which you learn."

As such, it is generally believed that Magic was designed by Kraus as a learning tool... A bridge towards one's inner self. To this extent, many scholars are thoroughly convinced that it is the wish of Kraus that all humans explore the realm of magic.



The Paladin, commonly known as the Champion of Valmasia, is celebrated as the strongest warrior through the Grand Tournament.

Seven RulersEdit

At the top of the country are those that create the laws and govern their respective village. Traditionally, they are only extremely powerful Magi, capable of defending their land if need be -- but in addition, possessing the wisdom needed to handle legislation affairs. As a ruler, a Magi has access to many forbidden texts, detailing powerful Magic and rituals that would otherwise be out of bounds. 

Government OfficialEdit

A government official is a Magi that serves their respective land's ruler. 


A rogue Magi has no affiliation and is simply known as a 'wanderer', lacking ties yet possessing power all the same.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.